Zandra Högberg was born between the valleys and mountains of Northern Sweden. Her works are concept driven photo narratives, often inspired by her memories of growing up in Scandinavia with its contrasting extreme periods of light and darkness.
Zandra received her BFA in Photography at the School of Visual Arts, New York City in 2017. Since then she has won several awards, published and exhibited her work.
KALTBLUT Magazine, Chromatic Awards Annual Book 2018, 2017, Vougue.it, W-magazine.com
- "Fotografiska Talent 2018" Fotografiska Museet, Stockholm 28/9-25/11-2018
- "Mentors" group exhibition (Mentor; David Sebbah), Chelsea NYC 2017
- "Visual Feast" group exhibition SVA photo, NYC 2017
- Solo exhibition at Gallery XM Crossmedia, NYC 2016
- ”CCM portfolio exhibition” at Morris Museum, New Jersey 2014
- Honorable Mention in Portraits, Chromatic Awards 2018
- Honorable Mention in Nudes, Chromatic Awards 2018
- LE BOOK PHOTO AWARD 2017, NYC
- Silas H. Rhodes Scholarship 2017, NYC
- 2nd place in Conceptual, Chromatic Awards 2017
- Department Award SVA 2017
- In Memory of Anna Wedholm 2014, 2015 & 2016
- In Memory of Anna Whitlock 2014- Handelsbanken, Sweden